Student Enrollment » Student Enrollment

Student Enrollment

If you are a school wishing to receive student academic records, please fax a “Request of Records” to the school fax number at: 828-286-2024, or email an attachment to: (Erica Phillips, Data Manager/Registrar).


If you are a parent wishing to enroll a new student, we are excited to assist you!


Please contact the school at 828-287-3304 or email: (Erica Phillips, Data Manager/Registrar) to start the process of enrolling your student.

Note that the biological parents or the legal guardians must be the persons enrolling the student. Formal, legal documentation will be needed to prove guardianship.


Information needed to start the student enrollment process: 

*copy of the student’s birth certificate

*copy of the student’s social security card

*copy of the parent/guardian’s driver’s license

*copy of proof of residency in our R-S Central School District boundaries. This could be a copy of a home purchase agreement, rental lease agreement, or a current utility bill (water, power, cable, phone, etc) that states the parent’s name and address.

If you do not reside at a residence that the county deems in R-S Central boundaries, then a “County Transfer Request Form” would need to be completed, and approved by the superintendent, prior to completing enrollment paperwork. These forms are available at the Rutherford County Schools office building.


We look forward to enrolling your child at R-S Central High School. Go Hilltoppers!